Re: Suitable Switch Plates for Home Auto(Was Foundations are in! )

This email was delivered to you by The Free Internet,
a Business Online Group company. http://www.thefreeinternet.net
> I like the idea of having a standard brass surround for both the
sockets
and
> switch locations. They have a plastic surround for areas that won't be
seen.

> They cater for most requirements, normal switches 16A 1 way, 2 way and
> intermediate. Half and full width (based on a single back box)

Nice one.  I was toying with the idea of having something like this for my
bathroom (I moved the switch to outside so I didn't have the annoying pull
cord keep getting trapped in the door).  I've got a normal 1G switch for
the
lights, but thought about a retractive switch in the same plate to manually
start the extractor fan (humidity sensing model) if necessary as it also
has
a timed circuit.  Not being bothered enough (and having the time) to visit
electrical wholesalers for a MK Grid type system, this looks to fit the
bill.

> I hope to order a few samples in the week to try them out before I go
and
> order enough for the whole house.

Let us know how you get on, and what the prices are like.

James H