RE: Re: New List Gives away $100 per Newsletter!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: New List Gives away $100 per Newsletter!
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 10:40:38 +0100

Likewise re addresses.

After my mailbox got blocked up with Epods messages whilst I was on
holiday,
I created new email addresses purely for list. I created 3 for UKHA, KAT5
and <all other lists>

Last weekend due to delayed mails from BTInternet I changed them all to
diyha.co.uk and I have been receiving the spam to those addresses which
have
been in existance less than a week.

Keith

Giveaway

> > Newsletter!"
> >
> > > The other "AutoReply: 7 Million Email Ads a DAY!"
> > >  with the body
> > > "Thanks for the email! I'll read it when I get home..
> > >
> > > Now blast that ad to over 7 Million!
> > > http://alketaje.net/gigamail";
> > >
> > > Ian has also got them, so, they have got bored with spamming
> the groups.
> > > and have started spamming the people who have signed up to
the
> > > groups...... or usenet.....
> > >
> > > These people need shot!
> > >
> > > Jenni

Newsletter!

> > > Is this "Lets-Spam-UKHA" month or something?
> > >
> > > Stuart

Service.

> > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.