IR7243 send gap

  • To: UKHA List <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: IR7243 send gap
  • From: Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 13:43:24 +0100

I baught an IR7243 from Letautomate the other day (less than 24hrs from
order
to doorstep!!), and I'm writing a Misterhouse script to respond to the
signals it sends out.

I've downloaded one of the pronto CCF's from remotecentral (I went for some
shady character called Timothy Morris, sounds dodgy to me :-) on Ant's
advice
I went for the older single house code version, and I'm going to build my
macros around the ir7243 sending a series of signals, ie a 1 followed by a
1
is "We're going to bed" and that will fire off a predefined macro
(outside
lights to let the dog go and pee, turn the TV on upstairs and set a timer
switch it off in an hour or so, that kind of thing)

Does anyone else have this kind of setup with their pronto? what kind of
delay do you put in between the X10 IR going out of the pronto? How quickly
can the IR7243 respond?

--
,,,
(o o)