Fw: Ethernet MP3 player

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Fw: Ethernet MP3 player
  • From: "James Hoye" <james.hoye@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 07:25:40 +0100

This email was delivered to you by The Free Internet,
a Business Online Group company. http://www.thefreeinternet.net
My message to Sean, and his response.  Does anyone think that there's a
possibility of licensing/partnering to get us node zero based MP3 more
quickly, or do we re-invent part of the wheel ourselves?  I presume that
node zero MP3 audio is something we'd all like (that's why Graham's
organising the DDAR buy)....

James H

embedded Ethernet
> > > technology - we were once considering about a dozen projects
ranging
in
> > > complexity from temperature sensors to streaming video
devices.
However,
> > > we've had to narrow our scope to just the mp3 player, in
order to
> release
> > > our first product in some reasonable time frame. It took
more than a
> year
> > > of r&d to get to this stage - unfortunately the company
ran out of
money
> > > before we shipped the MP3 player, so I'm now able to work on
this only
> > > during my spare time.
> > >
> > > We are interested in lincensing and partnerships, but
realize that
> > > shipping the MP3 player is our first priority. Can you give
me a
clearer
> > > picture of what you're proposing? We are interested in
anything that
can
> > > help us get the MP3 player to market (with or without the
> display/remote -
> > > it's the same thing.)
> > >
> > > Sean

along with Ian