RE: CCTV

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: CCTV
  • From: "Steve Cooper" <steve.cooper@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 11:08:37 +0100

Most syphons are bog standard ;-).  Well unless you have a super slimline
cistern.

Steve

=
=
=20
"Phil Harris"                                          =
=
=20
<phillip.harris1@v        To:     <ukha_d@xxxxxxx=
om>                                                          =
=20
irgin.net>                cc:                          =
=
=20
Subject:     RE: [ukha_d] CCT=
V                                                            =
=20
31/07/01 11:02                                         =
=
=20
Please respond to                                      =
=
=20
ukha_d                                                 =
=
=20
=
=
=20
=
=
=20

Ahhh  yes ... the infamous "full floater" - don't we just love
kids.

Anyone  know whether all syphons are interchangeable? I suppose I really
should have a  go at doing these ones before we get t  a stage where Ian's
missus stays for  more than one night and finds herself having to use the
loo here. I can just  imagine the forlorn cry of
"Iiiiaaaaaaannnnn......."
coming out of the khasi at  2:30am!

Phil