RE: OT Changing webhosts. DES

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT Changing webhosts. DES
  • From: "Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 22:08:04 +0100

Hi Steve,

It really depends on which registrar registered the name, if it was
oneandone, then without transferring the domain t  another registrar. Your
only other optioin is t  get ...

Just checked your blacktrionix.com domain, Is that the one you want t
move?

If so, you are listed as the administrative contact with network solutions,
with an email of blacktrionix@xxxxxxx, is that email address still
valid?

If it is, then you should be able to go to:-

http://www.networksolutions.com

click on make changes on the menu, and get your nameservers changed.

If you have any problems, or want t  know anything else, just ask :)

Cheers, Des.

www.magic-moments.com I
> > > have setup
> > > my hosting at magi-moments and they said contact oneandone
> tell them
> > > transfer the domain, so i rang up oneandone and got this
german guy
> saying
> > > "noo noo noo, they have to contact ICANN to initiate
the
> > > transfer" to which
> > > i rang magic moments up and they said "what? eh?"
no all they