RE: Well OT : Post Office

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Well OT : Post Office
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:31:43 +0100

Unfortunately ours did ... but thankfully we managed t  get t  him before
he
forcibly gained entry. However given that it was he wh  had already been
round t  drop in the letter originally then he was kind enough (once we'd
explained that Mr. Copeland had left at least two years earlier) t  tell us
exactly how he would have gained entry and therefore where the weak/easiest
entry points were in our house.

Phil

Never
> seen a bailiff yet.
> I imagine they would have t  really check the person they want still
owned
> or occupied the property otherwise they would be in serious trouble.
>

> Steve.

previous