RE: Glasgow Meet

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Glasgow Meet
  • From: "Doogie Brodie" <doogiebrodie@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 09:58:38 +0100

> Not metal poisoning by any chance... :)

Hehehehehehehehehehe! That's evil!

> I just wish mine would take that attitude - except that she
> won't show ANY
> interest - admitted this mornining to not knowing how to turn
> the immersion
> heater off - even if I show her later she'll say she isn't
> interested (and
> we're talking a normal switch here - no X10, remotes, HV or macros).

Blooming heck! Mine swears at the DVD changer for taking too long to find
the disc she wants, or the PIR in the kitchen not coming on fast enough (I
know I could fix that with a homevision.... maybe in a few months!) but
that's about it!

Oh yeah, she wont let me take the original Sky control out of the bedroom,
even though I've programmed the sony 940's control to do Sky, as well as
control of the bedroom tv and DVD changer, the number buttons are too small
for her...... methinks a second pront  might be on the cards :-)

Cheers

Doogie