Re: OT:Take me out and shoot me!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT:Take me out and shoot me!
  • From: "Dave McLaughlin" <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 20:42:02 +0100

Tim,

I'm 36 and listen t  Radio 2 during the day. Apart from the chit chat with
Jimmy Young around mid-day onwards, the show is great. Steve Wright is a
good laugh in the afternoon and the music is about what Radio 1 was 5 or so
years ago.

Just don't tune in at night unless you really are sad :o)

Dave...
At 16:38 28/07/01 +0100, you wrote:
>Although my 35th birthday is a few months ago, I realised this
afternoon
>that middle age has finally hit me.
>
>Since the departure of Chris Evans from Virgin Radio and the
installation of
>that annoying t sser Steve Penk in his stead I've been searching for an
>alternative radio station.
>
>I always listen t  Radio 2 on Saturday mornings t  catch Jonathan R ss.
>Today for the first time I left it on, and am listening now t  a live
>broadcast from RAF Cottesmore hosted by the ex-Capital DJ Richard
Allinson.