RE: IR7243AH's - SUCCESS not the CCFs

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: IR7243AH's - SUCCESS not the CCFs
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 14:34:53 +0100

Again that's strange as mine quite happily sits on the TV - in fact it works happily anywhere that I put it. I'd have thought more likely is a source of IR interference ... strong sunlight or fluorescent light are two possible causes.

Ultimately I have found that the All Housecode IR receivers have been 100% reliable for me.

The test X10 codes that I sent over worked fine however I found that for absolute reliability I needed a 0.1 second delay between sending house/unit codes and command (ON/OFF/DIM/BRIGHT) - this ties in pretty much with what I found when I first tried these devices.

Phil