RE: Appliance turning Appliance Module on

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Appliance turning Appliance Module on
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 10:24:29 +0100

Yup ... there's a link that disables local control on the appliance module
which will solve the problem ... Keith has the details which he sent me
once. (I can't find them at the moment as my email store is on another
machine.)

Hopefully he can send you the instructions - it takes longer to get the
back
off the appliance module than it does t  cut the link!

Phil

Homeseer
> S/W.
>
> SWMBO also known as the CDO (Chief Dishwasher Operator) actually likes
the
> arrangement, something t  do with 'Merlin' confirming the override
when it
> is activated. The same set-up also exists on the Washing Machine /
Dryer.

> The problem is that if the AM12U is off, the Dishwasher switch (in the
> Dishwasher) is on and I turn the programme dial on the dishwasher
> as I pass
> thru the various programmes the AM12U turns on !
>
> I checked the log on Homeseer to make sure it didn't send or see any
X-10