RE: diy ultrasonic cat scarer

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: diy ultrasonic cat scarer
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 20:53:43 +0100

Claymores tend to make the neighbours jump a bit! use napalm clears your
weeds as well!

In the "trade" we use MDC (miniature detonating cord, the stuff
you see
inside aircraft canopies to cut the plastic so Sir can bang out) it is a
very rapid cutting cord and is great for digging your garden with! oh, and
placing it in the next few gardens! funnily enough all guaranteed t  get
you
some free food and accommodation at Her majesty's pleasure, hey you might
even meet some bloke by the name of Archer.........second thoughts keep the
cats.

B.

Lutterworth... I am
> > just debating whether t  g  the wet moggy route or the ultrasonic
> > route... I
> > am tempted t  say that the wet moggy aligns with my sense of
justice
> > (Claymore mines are also appealing, but might annoy the
neighbours).

thank-you for a