RE: Re: newbie help with IR-X10

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: newbie help with IR-X10
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 12:24:25 +0100

No worries ... I'll extract the appropriate chunks of mine and post it up
this evening (if I can work out how t  do it - if I can't I'll mail it to
Mark and get him to stick it up there).

I'll not give you the whole CCF as the TV/Cinema mode macros are reasonably
involved and d  other things as well so I'll just run up some examples.

Cheers

Phil