Re: FW: Warning!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: FW: Warning!
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:52:45 +0100

>From the ICSTIS website: (http://www.icstis.org.uk/frmain.htm)

<SNIP>

The fourth number of the new 090 codes indicates the potential type or cost
of the service.

The sub-structure of the new 090 dialling code is as follows:

0900/1 call cost up to 60p per minute with a maximum cost of £5.00;

0905/6 open-ended at any cost per minute, or fixed cost per call at any
rate

0907 pay-for-product services costing more than £1.00

0909 adult services at any rate

NB The codes 090 2, 090 3, 090 4 and 090 8 have not been allocated at
present and will be reserved for increased demand or new services.

All services over £1.00/min and certain services at £1.00/min will require
ICSTIS' prior permission before operating. All new live services require
ICSTIS' prior permission before operating, regardless of cost.

</SNIP>

Sounds suspiciously like another mail virus to me...

Paul G.

<i.bird@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: [ukha_d] FW: Warning!
>Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:36:51 +0100
>

>Don't know whether this is real but I trust the source that it came
from
>he's not usually been wrong.
>
>Anyway, better safe than sorry and if anyone's offended by me posting
it
>then I appologise.
>
>Phil

"Please