RE: newbie help with IR-X10

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: newbie help with IR-X10
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:32:44 +0100

Title: newbie help with IR-X10
The AH version does (unless there's something wrong with it) work perfectly ... I have a working Pront CCF that you could try in your Pront to see if there's a problem with your CCF or the IR543AH. (The 543AH and the 7243AH are basically the same unit.)

I have two of these units (soon to be more hopefully) and two Pront s (again, soon to be more hopefully) and have had no problems with them ... several of my sad X10 owning friends (as my missis calls us) also have the IR523AH and have had no problems either.

As I say, you're welcome to my Pront CCF if you want it...

Phil