Line Audio over Cat5

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Line Audio over Cat5
  • From: "Dan James" <UKHA@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 09:15:09 -0000

before someone shouts KAT5.... :-)

I am planning the Final Cabling of my house, and as part of this I
want t  run a Line Out Audio Feed from Node Zero t  the Stereo in the
bedroom...

Can I do this over Cat 5 or should I just use Screened Audio cable?

Also I am about t  have a new Aerial installed as the one on the roof
is useless, I am going t  put the cabling in and then find someone t
go up the ladder on the outside and d  the honours on the roof, is
CT100 ok for this (will be moving the sky dish up there t o, away
from the front of the house) So will have t  d  a dual run upt  it
and it makes sence to use the same cable.

Thanks

Daniel