Mini Controllers

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Mini Controllers
  • From: Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 22:29:17 +0100

Does anyone have a spare Mini controller they are looking t  part with for
v.
little beans? I'm after a couple for the bedroom.

They come in two different styles don't they? Well, I'd prefer the one
without the clock is poss (unless the clock one offers special
features...?)

Didn't there used t  be a section on automatedhome for this kind of thing?

--

Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
-