Re: Welcome t the revolution, comrades

and what about the Front for Automating People at Home?? how can you
ignore them?

--
Calum Morrell
The Morrell Group

"For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any
conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches,
nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which
no honest man gives up but with life itself." From The Declaration of
Arbroath 1320.