Re: Response camera

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Response camera
  • From: campbell@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:16:23 -0000

An additional check could be to route from a video or tv t  the the
wintv card inputs to establish the inputs are working correctly.

If you have a response 4000 series then the yellow phono will be the
video, If it is the cu500 camera then as john has noted, the ground
is pin 17 and the +ve video is pin 20 (19 is for out from tv/video
etc). These are the 2 pins which transfer video signal.
Are you getting sound from the camera.

Campbell

--- In ukha_d@y..., "John Hill" <jhill1@n...> wrote:
> James,
> This is very similar t  the problem I had using one of those
'matchbox'
> camera's. In my case the Hauppauge drivers needed updating.
>
> If not, you've proved the camera works into a TV, have you checked
the
> pinouts on the scart lead supplied/phono adapter your using?
> The composite video from the camera should appear on pin 20 of the
camera
> cable, this is the composite I/P for a TV, with the earth on pin 17
(the
> video out appears on pin 19).
>
> John

S-
video
> >plug which goes into the card.
>
> Yes I've got it and i am using it.
>
> Unfortunately there is no 'break-out box', the cable from the
camera and the
> cable from the wallwart join at the scart plug.
>
> >The WinTV software allows you to select an incoming Composite
signal by
> >simply bringing up the Remote Control, and clicking
"source". This
displays
> >a list of video sources, from which composite may be selected.,
>
> This bit seems to be be working as I get a blue screen which in
turn gets a
> black horizontal line waving around when the camera is switched on.
>
> Let's hope someone's cracked.....
>
> Thanks
>
> James
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=210156.1528652.3092242.1456760/D=egroupweb/S=17
050419

92:HM/A=734184/R=0/*https://www.jointhegoodcook.com/mybookclub/cooking
/bookc
> lubs/tgc/JoinFast/c2/c2_coupon.htm/?src=015_02_hj_273_139_2219>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=210156.1528652.3092242.1456760/D=egr
oupmai