RE: OT ? Rope Lights

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT ? Rope Lights
  • From: "Steven Dickson" <sdickson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 08:43:10 +0100

Title: RE: [ukha_d] OT ? Rope Lights

The program was built to measure, supplier was here in Belfast for these fibre optic lights, they are very nice indeed if you have an open ended cheque book.  I've bought allot of lighting units from this supplier, good customer service etc.  Contact details are Lighting Design: 028 90351435.  David is the guy I normaly deal with and is very knowledgeable in this field.

I've no connection with them.

Good luck.

Steve