Re: * No Header Information Whatsoever *

Title: Re: [ukha_d] * No Header Information Whatsoever *
        Keith - I am using an unusual email client (Eudora on Mac) and it is doing some strange things - eg I can't read Kenneth Watts posts. I would be interested if other people are experiencing the problem Keith mentions.
        I am about to move over to Outlook soon (Windows) so it might get better.

        Kevin

PS I have been running about like a headless chicken recently - maybe that explains it ?

Is it just me who is receiving some messages without a proper header ?

Many of them seem t originate from Kevin Hawkins.
Is it something to do with the HTML stuff down the bottom?

Kevin, are you using some strange email client that screws the header up?

I sometimes also receiver messages that say "Sent t <whole string of
numbers>" but these can be from anyone on the list and is just Yahoo getting
in a muddle.

Keith

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>Yahoo! Terms of Service.