From: John Hill
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 10:21 AM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] BT caller ID(again)

Justin,
I never really expected these to work with BT's CID as it's so different to Bellcore/CCA version's
but as I needed a modem anyway I bought one of the Ambient based ones along with another Connexant based one t try for a friend. They both work with Homeseer, but I have found the Connexant one more reliable when dialling in with my mobile. The echo is worse and seems t upset the Ambient modem when this is used.

I'll be interested in a group buy on Meteors if anyone else wants one.

John