RE: OT: DVD PLAYERS

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: DVD PLAYERS
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 21:43:45 +0100

Title: RE: [ukha_d] OT: DVD PLAYERS

I tried t order a Pioneer DVF-07 Elite from them as they had it on their web site ... they wouldn't commit t a delivery date and - more worryingly - they wouldn't commit t the price that they were showing on their web site.

Generally from the UKHC group they had the reputation that was summed up by the line in the old kids nursery rhyme "When they were good they were very very good and when they were bad they were horrid."

Phil