RE: OT: DVD PLAYERS

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: DVD PLAYERS
  • From: "Eamon O'Gorman" <eamonogorman@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 18:06:19 +0100

Thanks again,

I was lookign at the Keene website, and they seem t  have 3 modulators
which may suit me, perhaps you could adivse which would be best...

The first on is a Universal RF modulator which will broadcast my video onto
chan 36

The second one is am RF through modulator, which I think is a better option
as I can then combine the DVD signal onto the one coax along with video and
cable.

The third is a wideband through modulator, probably the better ooption of
the three ? Do these modulators modulate both left and right audio ?

Eamon