RE: TAG McLaren publish full interface specification!

Title: RE: [ukha_d] TAG McLaren publish full interface specif
        James - I did get the info I wanted - many thanks for the contact - I had a few talks with various people at Tag about this and wether I thought it was something other people would adopt or not - I don't know if this is the result or not - maybe !

        Kevin

This email was delivered t you by The Free Internet,
a Business Online Group company. http://www.thefreeinternet.net
From:
http://www.tagmclarenaudio.com (in the "Club" section, but you can
register as a "guest" without being an owner)

<snip>
We would now like t share the TAGtronic Bus Protocol with you, allowing you
t develop your very own PC applications integrating with the Bus.

There are 2 documents you should read before undertaking this task:

</snip>

Kevin - did you get any joy from Nick Clarke regarding the Tag protocol?  Or
is this the end result?

James H