Re: HomeVision in 19" Rackmount case - Pictures

DS9 - Star Trek Deep Space Nine ....
TOS - Star Trek The Original Series
DAX, a female character played by actress Terry Farrel ....
Sisc , captain of DS9 (cool looking guy ;-) )

All clear now ?????
:-)

Jenni

> I hate t  be a philistine but what are you lot talking about? am I
missing
> something interesting?
>
> B.

Pictures

> > <SNIPPED>
> >
> > Stuart G wrote:
> >
> > Sorry, but I prefer the uniforms in TOS, especially the episode
with DS9

> > where DAX & Sisc  travel back in time t  the "Trouble
with Tribbles"

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/