RE: response camera -

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: response camera -
  • From: "Darren Henderson" <shmern@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 19:43:13 +0100

> Wonder if anyone can help? I'm sure this is obvious t  most have you,
> (having been a lurker for a few months now, I continue t  be amazed
> at the combined knowledge, I just wish I had something t  contribute,
> I'm sure I will one day.....).

Welcome t  the List... QUICK run while you can... You'll catch Bargainoids
disease believed t  have originated in or around a man called 'Phil
Harris',
symtoms also include ability t  write MASSIVE amounts of emails. :o)

> As part of a Homebase clearout, I've got a response camera, I've been
> out and installed a wintv card, (which picks tv channels up fine).

Damn, I missed those cameras :o(, If anyone can pick one up for me I'd be
grateful.

> I then discovered that I can't plug a scart socket into it, s  I've
> now got an adaptor that coverts t  three phono plugs (2 audio and one
> video), that in turn goes into a 'composite to s-video' adaptor (that
> came with wintv) and inturn into the s-video socket in the back of
> the wintv card.

yup with ya s  far....

> The problem that i have is that i can't seem t  be able t  get
> anything t  appear, how do i select the correct input, wintv software
> happily auto scans via the tuner, but for other inputs i have to
> enter a channel, does anyone know what channel or how t  cross this
> last hurdel?

You don't use the tuner, switch the TV card t  Ext (External Input)

> thanks

No Prob

> James

Darren