From: James Hoye [mailto:james.hoye@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 July 2001 16:45
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] CAT5 RJ45 pinouts

I recall a useful URL (but can't find it) that shows the order in which the
wires fit into an RJ45 plug (for a straight through cable).

Anyone have it, or can tell me what the order is please, looking at the
plug
with the cable going away from you and the tag thing at the top.

I can't quite see enough from our ready made cables, and I think there are
couple of standards anyway - s  I guess the latest one is what I want -
(Mark H?)

Cheers,
James

http://www.messagelabs.com/stats.asp