RE: [ukha_d] RE: (ukha_d) Today's FT Sky to ch arge £300 for new set top b

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ukha_d] RE: (ukha_d) Today's FT Sky to ch arge £300 for new set top b
  • From: "Doogie Brodie" <doogiebrodie@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 10:48:49 +0100

Any indications of wether it will allow you t  skip/ not record
adverts......? I'd pay for that! The length of adverts on Sky seem to be
getting longer. SWMBO and I literally sit and watch something, then by part
way through the adverts ask each other "What program are we watching
again?"
or "What episode of the Simpsons is this?" I know its partly down
to us
having goldfish like memories, but I've often just said nope, adverts are
on
for too long, I'll just change the channel/ put on a DVD etc. Its not as if
they do any good anyway, I hit the mute button as soon as they start.

Comments about my lack of short term memory related to my mobile phone
brain
frying expected ;-> Now I wonder if I could sue Nokia/Ericsson/Motorola
:-)

Doogie