RE: HomeVision in 19" Rackmount case - Pictures

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: HomeVision in 19" Rackmount case - Pictures
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 23:04:00 +0100

Just had a look at Map***s site, I'm confused, XM69 is 1U, the XM68 is 2U or have I missed something?

Nice job, I looked int this some time back when someone posted details but in typical Ma****s fashion they did not have any for me t view for quality etc!

Might try ringing them t see if they can get a 1U and 2U in for me t have a gander, what's the chances?

B.