RE: Re: Noise on Philips digibox UHF output

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Noise on Philips digibox UHF output
  • From: "Steve Morgan" <steve@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:35:20 +0100

For a less 'signal-o-phile' approach, what about a Videosender - especially
if you can find one at Homebase.

I have a Videosender+ which takes Composite Video and Audio and the
transmitter and provides bot composite and RF at the receiver, thanks t
its
own modulator. It als  has an RF IR link so you can operate the kit from
upstairs. Quality is perfectly acceptable for the bedroom.

Obviously, it wouldn't be as good as a KAT5 but it wouldn't require any
wiring.

Cheers,
Steve