Re: Re: OT-ISP-Easynet-ADSL

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Re: OT-ISP-Easynet-ADSL
  • From: "Mick Furlong" <dorsai@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 07:43:03 -0000

Thanks Patrick

interesting that they advertise a 24/7 helpdesk in the
information they publish.

Is this a new install with teething problems or has the service been bad
for
some time? Any other information about the type of problems you have had
would
als  be useful (if they are problems at the local BT exchange then I am not
too concerned as my existing link has been very reliable).

Als  do you have a feel for performance on downloads etc?

Sorry for all the questions.

Thanks
Mick