Re: Modems supporting BT Caller ID

I have the Hayes Accurra, which is also supposed t  do UK Caller ID, but
again it doesn't d  it reliably.

There was a small thread last month "Result!! - Caller ID Modem for
£15"
where someone had found a modem that did UK caller ID,  The modem had an
Ambient chipset in it. and last I heard, David Paterson was going to buy
one,
Simple Computers had them in at £19.99, but as far as I saw he never came
back t  thr group. (But I might have missed it)

On Wednesday 18 July 2001 08:53 am, you wrote:
> Stuart, You are really beat here. I'm not sure there are any 100%
reliable
> Modems available. I have a PACE eXternal which is supposed t  do CLI
but is
> not 100%. I eventually went with one of those Meteor things. A VB app
now
> logs calls t  a DB.
>
> Michael
> BELFAST

ID.
> > I've done a quick search of the group (which I've not been
following
> > for a while) and also looked at the Caller ID FAQ link on Mark
> > McCalls site and both seem t  suggest that I'll have difficulty
> > finding one.
> >
> > Is this correct?
> >
> > If anyone knows of a reliable model and where to get it can they
> > please enlighten me.
> >
> > cheers,
> >
> > Stuart Neal

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

> This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you have received
> it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose
> the information in any way, and notify me immediately. The contents of
> this message may contain personal views which are not the views of the
> company, unless specifically stated.

Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
-
t:07976 625221