RE: Pictures from Keith's visit....

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Pictures from Keith's visit....
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 00:09:46 +0100

I'm Knackered !!!!!

In 3 days we have....

Terminated 2 x 32 way patch panels

Rewired Mark's entire AV system giving both the TV and Projector full
access
to Composite and S-Video sources from his Yamaha AV amp.

Used his old Pace Analogue satellite system to feed VCR and DVD to all TV's
via RF.

Connected both the Master Bedroom and AV Room t  his Showshifter PC via
KAT5

Fitted modified Clipsal switches with integral LED's t  control the Central
Heating via Homevision and fitted Relays t  the Central Heating Controller.

Using basic t ols, cut a hole in the front panel of a 2U 19" Rack Case
(from
M******) and mounted HomeVision, HV Expansion board, TW523 in the case.

Tomorrow its back t  the mainland and I hope the ferry crossing is MUCH
smoother than on the way out here. The outward journey was not pleasant in
the least :-((

Its been great being out here, I just wish there had been more time. The
house is Soooo much better than the last time I visited. It now has floors,
windows and stairs :-))

Keith