Re: How do I convince swmbo ????

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: How do I convince swmbo ????
  • From: campbell@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 17:34:10 -0000

Honest ma lord, it wasn't me !!!

Thanks again on both counts. OD and the quick demo. It was worth the
sore ear (from being told off)... What made it worse really was the
shop in Largs which we were specifically going to, closed just as we
parked the car :-)

I set up the box, for my boy who says @Thanks :-)@ as he is busily
watching cartoons.

Campbell

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Kenneth Watt" <kennethwatt@y...>
wrote:
> :-)
>
> It wasn't me!
>
> K.

it past
swmbo
> control, the only trouble is getting the extra k's past The Bank of
> SWMBO...ideas on a post card...the smile is only now beginning to
fade
> and that was 3pm
>
> Campbell

 Terms of Service.