RE: Back...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Back...
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 21:42:18 +0100

Has he got any sisters?
make one hell of a brother-in-law.

B.
-----Original Message-----
From: Mark McCall [mailto:mark@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 16 July 2001 00:03
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxxSubject: RE: [ukha_d] Back...

The tidying of Node Zero has commenced.  Here's a quick pick of Keith starting int the "proper" wiring of the patch panels...

Keith's also half way thru' interfacing the heating to HomeVision complete with funky modified Clipsal switches with LEDs in the tips t show when the heating is on.

He's completely rewired my AV system including sorting the projector connections AND I can now view DVDs on any TV round the house.

He's even fixed the dishwasher!!!!!

:-)

M.