RE: internal phone systems..

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: internal phone systems..
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 03:53:51 +0100

You may want t  have a look at the Diverse ISDN from BT. It is an ISDN
cordless PBX which can handle 8 cordless extensions plus 2 pieces of wired
equipment (fax/answerphone). I actually ordered mine from Germany, as it
wasn't available in the UK at the time. They do have a version available in
Germany at the moment (Gigaset 3075) which has a built in answerphone plus
ISDN terminal adapter (with a USB cordless adapter for the PC).

If you have an ISDN2e line it is compatible with enhanced ISDN services
(Call waiting and Hold, and call forwarding) so you can handle up to 4
calls
at once (though only talk t  two)

Tim.

for a number of

(http://www.rswww.com)

> 340-7145  Contact 4 - 1 Line, 4 Extension PBX Telephone System
GBP99.00 +