Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2001 7:00 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] OT: Virus software

Funnily enough, its also recently come to my attention that I have (or had) no AV software. Unfunnily, I hav just spent the last two days re-formatting my Hard drive and down loading all the upgraded software that I had over the last two years as a consequence.  I have just yesterday also invested in a copy of Norton....... If anyone would advise a better alternative, let me know, cos I do NOT want t have to go through this again...

Regards

   Eamon
[Eamon O'Gorman]