RE: Re: Alarm Failure

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Alarm Failure
  • From: Mike Griffiths <mike@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:04:51 +0100

One quick question

My ld system phoned up Custodian who then phoned me or a contact and then the Police

Police never used t get here

I’m intending that Comfort phones a few contact # and the security firm who look after my work

How does your insures handle not having a semi direct line t the police ?

Or am I missing something

I have lots of Krone blocks at the ready!

I’ll try and keep the siren noise to a minimum J

At least with comfort I can control it !!

I’ve got most of the notes downloaded from the website

Mike

Sent from Home