RE: Answer Phone Software

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Answer Phone Software
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 21:08:45 +0100

Title: RE: [ukha_d] Answer Phone Software
I bought the latest version (what ever that was) and it clearly stated on the box it used caller ID but when I opened the box the CD did not even have TalkWorks in the box! I called Symantec and they apologised and said it was a marketing mistake and promptly gave me the whole product free, I have always found Symantec helpful and this was very nice of them. 10 out of 10 t them.

Oh and yes the called ID does not work! but on the original version I managed t collect all bar the last 2 digits of the incoming number, do not know how but it almost worked. Shame they do not produce the product now it used t be very popular.

B.