RE: Homeseer Phone

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Homeseer Phone
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 15:44:22 +0100

The Meteor is the unit t  get. This is a dedicated Caller-ID box available
from www.pathwaydata.co.uk for around £65-£75 depending on options. Many of
the UK HA'ers use this unit and swear by it. (instead of swear AT it, as
with the Hayes!). The support from Pathway is also first class.

I have Homeseer phone currently set up with the Hates Accura, and I could
not recommend it, - it is exceedingly unreliable at detecting the CID. I
have the Meteor unit, and as soon as I have some spare time I will
implement
this instead, but that's waiting on me finishing building my all-new HA
PC...

Paul G.