Re: OT: Lego mindstorms

On Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:17:52 +0100, you wrote:

>A mate of mine is looking for the best prices on Lego Mindstorms... any
>ideas?

Oops - that reminds me I promised Mark a review of Mindstorms for the
web site before Christmas time!

Sorry Mark, I completely forgot, although I did move house in the
interim, which kind of knocks things out of the old brain box.

I'll get cracking on it as soon as I can :-)

David P.

PS - it's definitely worth getting as a real "nerdy" t y, and
it's worth
checking Toys'R'Us for prices.  When I got mine they were doing the add
on kits half price if you bought them with the main one.

--=20
David_Paterson =3D david.paterson@xxxxxxx =A6 david.paterson@vissci.=
com;

Senior R & D programmer    There are three kinds of people in the world
-
Visual Sciences Ltd.        those who can count, and those who can't...