[OT] Missing text in replies - Eudora Bug ?

Title: [OT] Missing text in replies - Eudora Bug ?
        Something curious is happening - I recently had a series of email exchanges with Kenneth Watt re the OD boxes and every time I sent him a message I would get a reply back but all that was in the reply was my original message copied back. I suggested t Kenneth that he had some auto-reply feature set up but he said no.

        Well... Last night I posted a message t this group entitled "RE: [ukha_d] LCD Panels & t uch screen options" and Kenneth replied but again all I can see is the text of my original message and not any appended reply text. BUT I see Ian Oliver has responded and quoted some of Kenneths' post as below....

In article <002201c109da$85714cc0$f91f073e@xxxxxxx>, Kenneth Watt
wrote:
> It’s not the fuel companies but the ******** in the ******** government
> that are ripping us off..

        Graham Howe also said 'Here here' which I assume is to Kenneth's response. I can't see any of the above text.

        Others out there can read it so why can't I see it - are the people that can read it seeing it in html ? Also why is it only Kenneths posts that I seem t have this problem with ?

        Significant things from my end - I post and read in html and I have an option set up on Yahoo groups t convert plain text replies t html - maybe this conversion by Yahoo strips it or maybe the html reader here is losing it. I thought it might be 'invisible' text set to the background colour  so I have tried copying and pasting the message int a plain text window but to no avail. I have now looked at the original source of Kenneths email and the text for his reply is included there.

        Hmmmm solving my own problem here..... I have now cut and pasted the raw text of Kenneths html reply back int Internet explorer and I can now read Kenneths reply so obviously the html implementation in Eudora is not good. Does anyone else use Eudora - & d you get the same problem ?

        Also my posts seem t have a mixture of fonts and sizes in them varying on a sentence or paragraph basis when I view them in IE - d you all see this ?? Must be annoying - someone should shout at me - I don't alter these and when I see my posts they are all uniform.  Think I'll have t ditch Eudora by the looks of things.

        Kevin

PS Humble apologies Kenneth...