RE: CD/DVD Jukeboxes

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: CD/DVD Jukeboxes
  • From: Paul Wootton <paulw@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 11:16:59 +0100

I've just bought the 300 CD pioneer DVD 727 from Techtronics (and my second
is on order :-( ).    I seems to be able to recognize some DVDs
automatically (about 10/290), but on the whole I had t  program it from a
keyboard.   Picture quality is good, but it doesn't have any Scart outputs.
-- Paul --