FW: Aircon - part 2

  • To: "Ukha_D@xxxxxxx" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: Aircon - part 2
  • From: "Steven Gee" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 23:41:10 +0100

The wife is extremely unconvinced that I will be able t install the thing without bringing down the house.  Does anyone know if it is possible t encase this type of unit and duct the cool air in t the house?

This type of approach would be a lot easier, the unit can be controlled via X10 as it has manual rotary controls.  However would the output performance suffer if it's air intake (at the front), which is normally in the room, is drawing it's air source from the exterior?

Answers on a postcard please...

Steven