RE: I'm off

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: I'm off
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 11:30:11 +0100

News just posted to the automatedhome.co.uk website...

"UK Home Automation pivotal resource elopes with elctronics guru. In a last minute breaking piece of news Mark "What 'kin neighbours" McCall and Keith "Watch it light up in different colours" Doxey have been seen leaving the country together for some unknown destination. When questioned as to their destination the only comment they would give was "We've had enough of women who don't understand our needs ... we're going t find a place where we can be together. Where I can accept Keith's continuous highs caused by sniffing too much solder fumes and where Keith will accept my need t motorise and X10 control everything in the house - my wife couldn't see the reasoning behind having to take the Pronto to the bathroom t flush ... she seemed t think the little handle that was there before was far easier but that's the problem. Women just don't understand how all this makes your life easier.""