Re: Gigavideo and Sky Dig

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Gigavideo and Sky Dig
  • From: "Smith, Allan G" <allan.smith@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 09:54:41 +0100

There is this information on the WWW.LETSAUTOMATE.CO.UK website under the
Pronto remote control section -
http://www.letsautomate.com/prontouk.cfm?cfid=44040&cftoken=1736

IMPORTANT NOTE only for UK Digital Cable viewers: There are three types of
Digital Cable viewing box that we know of. There are two models made by
Pace
- D1000T and D1010T. These use NON industry standard infra-red (they use
infra-red known as IRDA standard which is used by computer peripherals t
communicate). Pronto can NOT learn these codes (and n  other learning
remote
can either).

However the model DI4001N can be learnt without problem.

Sky-Digital, On-Digital, and analogue viewers are NOT affected by this
problem, and Pronto will learn these products (and just about any other
product) 100% okay

Hope this helps.
Allan