RE: (a bit OT) Video projectors

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: (a bit OT) Video projectors
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 23:42:45 +0100

Yup ... Glasgow. And Gordon over at Stereo Stereo gives good enough advice
that I drove from Winchester t  Glasgow just t  go and *TAKE A LOOK* at a
projector he had for sale. The guy is a real enthusiast first and foremost.

IF you need advice try Stereo Stereo ... ask for Gordon and tell him Phil
thinks he's the man! They aren't cheap but good advice and support never
is.

Phil

just make
> >> sure
> >> that you get t  see the hours counter on the bulb and check
it
> out for a
> >> green bias ... some of them had a strong green tinge. The
> advantage of a
> >> second hand one is that you can check them out for dead /
stuck pixels
> >> and
> >> they're unlikely t  develop more.
> >>
> >> Phil