RE: HA control of your Air Con unit

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: HA control of your Air Con unit
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:57:43 +0100

By the way ... have you seen that Screwfix sell boxed sets of the common
sized hex bits ... you know, the two or three that always get used and end
up chewed t  sh*trags because you're using 'em in a power driver at an
angle
in the blistering heat of the loft and all you want to do is get the hell
downstairs where there's some air but all you can hear is the thunk thunk
of
the bit slipping in the screwhead?

Well ... no more need to uy a whole set just to replacce those couple of
bits ... cool!

Phil