Re: CM12U for sale

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: CM12U for sale
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 10:59:58 +0100

Hi Darren,

The trouble you'e got is one of timing....

Homebase have recently been selling the "Home Control PC Control
Kit", which
includes a CM12U AND 2 modules for just £25. Most of the people on this
list
who who want(ed) a CM12U will have already got one from Homebase in the
latest buying frenzy to snap them all up at that bargain price...

There is still some stock available at some Homebases at this price, and
this lists' members, being the friendly bunch that we all are, are
variously
coordinating our buying efforts t  help out anyone else who's local store
doesn't have any stock...

My advice would be t  keep hold of it and use it as a backup device or
something... (or try to sell it to a family member or colleague who doesn't
know about the Homebase clearance offer..)

Regards.

Paul G.